AeraVida Cluster Black-White Cultured Freshwater Pearl Grape Cubic Zirconia .925 Sterling Silver Ring (7)
Artisan Amp presents this elegant ring from Thailand. Clustered in scintillating balls, cultured freshwater white pearls, cultured freshwater black pearls (dyed) in different sizes and cubic zirconia evoke sweet grapes. Fashioned of .925 sterling silver, this ring is perfect for your sophisticated style. PLEASE NOTE: The handcrafted nature of this product will produce minor differences in design, sizing and weight. Variations will occur from piece to piece, measurements may vary slightly.
AERAVIDA works directly with gifted and talented Artisans from all over the world. At the core of our philosophy is fair trade and fostering a sustainable future for our Artisans.
ARTISAN STORY: “My name is Amp and I am from northwest Thailand close to the Myanmar border. I have been working with silver for almost 10 years. Several of my family members are also working with me helping me design new pieces. I love jewelry that is modern and trendy so I do a lot of research in fashion magazines and shows to understand what the current trends may be. I also enjoy taking a classic design and adding my own creative twist. My work is difficult but I could not dream of doing anything else, especially when I get the opportunity to work with my family.”
- Material: Sterling silver | Trademark: Stamped 925
- Stone: Cubic zirconia, Cultured freshwater white pearls, Cultured freshwater black pearls (dyed) | Color: Black-White | Finish: Shiny, Anti-Tarnished | Style: Luxury, Trendy
- Weight: 4.6 grams (weighted average for rings sizes 6 through 9)
- Overall Measurements: 16 mm (0.63 in) wide x 18 mm (0.71 in) long | Band Measurement: 2 mm
- Includes an original AERAVIDA jewelry gift box. Perfect for gift giving to someone special or keep for yourself!