Silpada ‘Change of Art’ Sterling Silver Ring, Size 7
Magnetic, interchangeable stones make the three-pronged Change of Art Ring your canvas for creativity. The set of faceted agate and howlite gems includes three different colors to suit any mood, and the sterling silver setting makes a statement all its own. Ring face measures 15/16 inches in width.
- Stay true to you with the Change of Art ring in classic sterling silver, featuring three interchangeable stones in howlite, agate, and sterling silver
- THE NEW WEST: With bold, interchangeable stones like howlite, agate, and sterling silver, you’re sure to find the perfect piece to complement your plaid, suede and chambray staples. Southwestern inspired jewelry can be categorized by its Navajo or Native American patterns, fringes, tassels, warm and earthy colors and its use of materials like leather and calf hair.
- AGATE: Creatively striped by nature, each stone is guaranteed to be one-of-a-kind HOWLITE: Sometimes nicknamed the ‘stone of awareness,’ howlite is believed to absorb one’s own anger – or protect from another’s anger toward you
- STERLING SILVER: Silpada’s signature metal is known amongst jewelry wearers for its strength, brightness, shine, and decreased risks of allergic reactions and tarnish residue on skin
- MEASUREMENTS: Ring face measures 15/16 inches in width; consider ordering one size up as the wide nature of this ring may cause it to fit snugly