Solitaire Cushion Ruby Bypass Ring with Diamond Accents in 14K Yellow Gold (6mm Ruby)
Crafted in 14k yellow gold, this solitaire ruby ring features a sophisticated design with defined contours. The cushion ruby is prong set amid a bypass shank that is encrusted with pave set diamonds. The purplish red radiance of the ruby strikes an amazing contrast with the dazzling round diamonds.
- Gemstone Treatment – Gemstones are often treated in different ways to improve their appearance.
- Some Gemstone Treatments Usually Done:
- Heat treatment – Amethyst, tanzanite, tourmaline, citrine, topaz, aquamarine, ruby and sapphire gemstones are heat treated for enhanced clarity and brightness.
- Oiling – Oil is rubbed onto the surface of emeralds and rubies to reduce the visibility of fractures and improve brilliance.
- Diffusion – Chemicals are infused into sapphires for accentuating or changing their color.
- Dyeing – Black onyx gemstones are treated with coloring agents to enhance, intensify or improve uniformity of color.
- HPHT and Irradiation – Blue diamonds are irradiated to enhance optical properties followed by HPHT to make desired color alterations.
- Diamonds – All our white diamonds are non treated.
- Get Free Gift with Every Purchase.
- Diamond Information:
- Diamond Color:G
- Creation Method:Natural
- Treatment Method:Not-Treated
- Total Diamond Weight:0.07
- Total Number of Diamond:14
- Solitaire Cushion Ruby Bypass Ring with Diamond Accents 14K Yellow Gold (6mm Ruby)
- Total Carat Weight of Ruby is 1ct. and Total Carat Weight of Diamond is 0.07ct.
- Available in various sizes between size 3 to 13. Please contact us for more info.
- Free Certificate of Authenticity. Easy Returns – If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange it within 30 days of the shipping date. Returns, including free gifts, must be unworn and in the state that you received them.
- Angara offers high-quality gemstone jewelry in a variety of appealing designs. All the gems are sourced directly from mines and manufacturers. The exceptional craftsmanship ensures that every jewelry piece will last for generations.